This trick was accidentally learned by musicians who play wind instruments like the clarinet. When they do this specific warm-up exercise the extra oxygen it generates literally wakes them up.
So, if you're feeling low at the work, and don't want to pump yourself full of caffeine, try this technique right now. It's called the "7-8-10" technique and it'll get you feeling great.
Here's exactly what you need to do...
- Keep your eyes open, and stare at a fixed spot in front of you.
- Slowly inhale to the count of 7 seconds.
- Hold your breath for 8 seconds.
- Slowly exhale over 10 seconds.
- Repeat the above 3 times.
I'd love to hear how it worked for you, I was amazed. Comment below.