- I'm a little obsessive
- More information is good (I use TrendWeight to smooth readings)
- It's easier to establish and keep a daily habit than anything less regular
The problem: setting up the Aria on a Mac
- Can't connect to the scale
- Mac jumping onto the "wrong" WiFi networks
- Other general hassles causing me to go round in circles
The solution: Use the web setup instead!
Other ways you might be looking for this include "fitbit aria wifi setup", "fitbit wi-fi scale setup MacOS", "FitBit wifi scale setup Mac", "FitBitt wifi setup MacOS" etc.