What is it?
- Let you see who is on your site now
- Record their mouse movements and clicks
- Create cool "heatmaps" of online user behaviour
This is really useful information to help get into the minds of your users, you can work out where they expect to be able to click, what order they navigate in, how much time the spend reading what, etc etc.
How To get Going
- Visit www.LuckyOrange.com
- Grab a free account, they don't event want your card which I respect
- Embed the code and enjoy being a "cyber voyeur"
Enjoy, and thanks to Eric Lingenfelter for brining it to my attention. Eric runs SBC which for my US readers is a great place to go for websites, InfusionSoft etc... even though their site stinks!
What are your favourite analytics tools (apart from the boring Google Analyics)?